Unable to Upload Spreadsheet

Josh Henry
Howdy.  When I attempt to create a map, the drop down menu to select a file has some spreadsheets from my computer, but not the one that has my retailer list.  Am I doing something wrong?  How can I select where the files come from?

Thank you!
Josh

Re: Unable to Upload Spreadsheet

Hi Josh - assuming that the spreadsheet your are looking to map is associated with the Google account that you registered with our service you should see it in the list.  If you have multiple Google accounts please double check.

Re: Unable to Upload Spreadsheet

Chris Davis
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I've linked & unlinked several times hoping to refresh, but it's not pulling all of the data and so I don't see the correct spreadsheet. I am logged out of my other gmail account, but the drop-down menu isn't offering the spreadsheets I need to see.

Any help is appreciated.
Chris

Re: Unable to Upload Spreadsheet

Not sure Chris.  Might try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.  We've seen the best success with Chrome and FireFox.