Updating Point Location

CaptnA
Does the Update process just add new points or does it also revise geolocation of previous points?
After creating my map I have noticed some to be wrongly located due to address errors.  Should adjusting a points address and pressing update recalculate geolocation.

I also noticed that you can reposition pins by grabbing the with the mouse cursor.Can this be used to refine positions.

Re: Updating Point Location

The update process add pins that are new and adjusts pins that have changed since the last update.  Moving a pin on the map with the mouse does not have a lasting impact - they will return to the original positions when the map is viewed the next time.

If you have pins that appear to be in the wrong location, please e-mail us with that information at help@mapalist.com and we can take a look.

Re: Updating Point Location

pherculano
Hi! Great job, Thank you .

Is any way that even for some moment we can move the pins ?

I have the position where my pilots land and i need to know where the retrievel cars more or less are, and i do that by moving them on the map manually (contact with car is by radio).

any help/idea ?

Thank you in advance

Paulo Herculano