Updating

Paul
I was expecting that the map would change automatically when the data/spreadsheet was updated. Do I have to click the update map data button on the manage tab, or is there something automated I'm missing?

Re: Updating

You can always click on the update button to update on demand.  Auto-updates run daily - overnight eastern time.

Re: Updating

Tracee
Is there any way to increase the timing of the updates? Please? To make it more dynamic and interactive?

Re: Updating

elgatogrande
i cannot get my map to update even when repeatedly trying the refresh map link ... ideas?