Way to show ranges?

I have several sites, each representing a different concentration of a substance. I would like to be able to use the color of a pin to represent a range rather than a specific concentration. Is there a way to do this?

(For example, green 0-2, red 2-4, blue 4-6, etc.)

Thanks.
LW

Re: Way to show ranges?

LW
I had the same issue, needing to show ranges of capacity for public meeting rooms throughout the state. I finally decided that until MapAList comes out with a way to do it, that I just needed to make room on my spread sheet for columns with ranges. I gave each column a range, and then marked the appropriate boxes with an "x". When I went to create my map, I simply used the "is NOT empty" value, and voila! I had a map showing ranges using different color points.

Hope this helps.