What is the maximum number of records allowed?

What is the maximum number of records allowed?

david
I see that under 600 records is recommended, but is there a maximum?

Re: What is the maximum number of records allowed?

david
I have 747 but it keeps failing at 251.

Re: What is the maximum number of records allowed?

david
I lowered the count to 600 and it's still failing at 251.  Is the max only 250?

Re: What is the maximum number of records allowed?

david
Seems to be working now with the full 700+ entries.  Maybe there was a hiccup on the mapalist server yesterday?

Re: What is the maximum number of records allowed?

Help
Administrator
Probably a hiccup - should be good up to about 4000