Wisconsin addresses won't map

John Bamford
i.e. directional addresses

S31W30269 SUNSET DR        WAUKESHA WI 53189
S32W31791 SQUIRE CT. WAUKESHA WI 53189
S33W31371 LONDON DR. WAUKESHA WI 53189

They worked OK when I tested this type before signing up but now not mapping.  They work when I search for zip on USPS.com once I got the format right.

Any ideas?

OK...just got it to work on Google Maps by putting spaces in the addresses like so

S 31 W 30269 SUNSET DR WAUKESHA WI 53189

Tried importing it that way and it mapped 3 stinking addresses.

Why won't it accept it in usps format?

OK..keep answering my own questions....it appears if you put them in this format it'll fly:
S31 W30269 SUNSET DR WAUKESHA WI 53189

Not sure why but that's the deal.