Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

LISA D
I know I must be doing something wrong. I have tried all day.

Thanks!

Re: Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

Hi Lisa,

I'd be happy to take a look at the issue.  All I need is your User ID to start with.  Please e-mail it to me at this address and I'll take a look - help@mapalist.com

Re: Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

LISA D
I figured it out. I went thru my HR files and the data for the zips were all was wrong! It is perfect now I love this program!

Re: Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

Glad to hear it Lisa, happy mapping!

RE: Zips in MA are being pinned all over the country

LISA D

THANKS!!!!

Best regards,

Lisa

Lisa Di Nicola | Executive Administrative Assistant

Lumigent | 289 Great Road | Acton, MA 01720 USA

Tel: 1.978.206.3666 | Mobile: 1.508.314.7073 | Fax: 1.978.206.3699 |

Email: [hidden email]