adding to and updating google spreadsheet

adding to and updating google spreadsheet

Jennifer
If I change or add a location to the google spreadsheet I'm working from, the map doesn't seem to update, even though while creating the map it said that it would. How long should it take to update, or does it simply not do so?

Re: adding to and updating google spreadsheet

Help
Administrator
Maps update overnight.  If you'd like to update your map immediately after you make a change to your spreadsheet, please go to Manage, find your map, and click on the update button.