can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Vet

can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Vet
In my spreadsheet on Google docs you took my addresses and found the lats and longs for each one.. is there a way I can get those and add them to my spreadsheet?

Re: can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Not currently Vet - sorry.

Re: can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Abraham Walker
Is this service available yet?

Re: can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Help
Administrator
It is not available - sorry.

Re: can I export the gecode lats & longs you applied to my locations?

Craig
I am able to see the coordinates using Chrome and Inspect Elements. Under the Resources Tab, drill down under Frames->(pm aspx)->Stylesheets and you should see a pm.aspx file. Inside this file is a function called LoadMapPoints() and within this function is all your points. You can copy and paste from there. Hope this helps.