cant get google docs info to load

Micah

.(Note: If you're column names look something like these: '_cn6ca, _cpzh4, _ciyn3, ...', the issue might be that you have an empty first row of data. If this is the case, make sure your first row is not empty by adding column names or removing the empty row.)

What we suggest you do:
1) Modify your data
2) Step back to the 'Choose Source' step and try again.

If you think something is afoul, just email us and we'll happily look into.

when I hit next i get this error, I don't understand why, I have no blank columns or rows, the titles are address, tx, zip....I don't understand what is going on

Re: cant get google docs info to load

Help
Administrator
This is due to a communication issue between MapAList and our geocoders.  It happens every once in a while and our best advice (give that we're a free service with very limited development resources) is to wait a few minutes and try again.

We are currently experiencing issues due to the shutdown/transition of Yahoo's geocoding API.  Working on resolution now.