distance circle's

John
I'd like to see a feature which allows to add distance circles around certain map positions. There is a google maps app called "Circle Filter" by: jfno.net This does the job perfectly! However its in google maps, so this would mean two steps; mapalist > export KMT > import > add distance cicles ...
Circles need to be reasonably accurate, and to scale - set in kilometers...
Appreciate any help on this!
tnx
John

Re: distance circle's

Hey John,

Thanks for the suggestion - we will certainly add it to the queue.  Our development (and support) efforts are 100% funded by donations so it might take a bit of time, but please know that it's on the list.

I'm glad you have an interim solution and appreciate you sharing it with our user base on the forum.  Here's the link for those that are not familiar:

http://maps.google.com/gadgets/directory?synd=mpl&url=http://jfno.net/filter.xml

Happy mapping