duplicate addresses

Jack
I am mapping a list of a large group of people to show where they all live.  We are only capturing city, state and zip.  The issue is that when we have multiple people within the same city/zip, then only one of the records shows up.  I guess I'm hoping for something that works like google earth where it "explodes" the points out.  Any work arounds??

Re: duplicate addresses

Luis
So far I unterstand your problem you have to add an exact adresse where the people live to have more pins in one city. Add it in the google Spreadsheet and make a new map where you say that the street is 'Adresse 1'.

Greetings

Re: duplicate addresses

John
Actually, my problem is I **do** have duplicate addresses (not just duplicate cities). I am mapping club members homes, where often there are multiple family members living at the same address. For example, I need to depict three distinct pins at (or near) an address when there are three club members at that address. Currently, only the last pin plotted is clickable or visible. Like the original post, I would hope to be able to zoom in and eventually tease out and view the details for each of the three pins. The only way I can see to accomplish that now is to manually specify slightly different lat-lon values in lieu of the address. That would represent a LOT of work to do manually. Can you suggest a better way? If not, can you add to the wish list a "fuzzy positioning" algorithm for pins at identical locations? Or maybe even a slick flyout with the mouse-over, like we see on Google Earth, for closely-packed pins?

Thanks for a great and very useful product! Hoping to make it even better!