getting lat/long data into spreadsheet

Steph
Hello all! I used MapAList to export 200 addresses to google earth for a project. The addresses were already in a spreadsheet, but I needed to use google earth to get the lat/long points, which are supposed to be added to the spreadsheet. The map has been created, but I'd like to know if there's any way to export information from google earth/maps, or my maps, into a spreadsheet with lat/long data so I can copy/paste it into the original.  Thanks for any advice!!

Re: getting lat/long data into spreadsheet

Hey Steph,

I can't speak for Google Earth/Maps, but I can tell you that we don't have the ability (currently) to pass you back the lat/long coordinates associated with your addresses.

Sorry!