including an image url in your map

dgutman
Here is what I would like to do. In the google form, I am asking people to paste an image url of themselves. I then want the image to appear in the popup along with all the other information. The excel formula I have been trying (along with several variations) is:

=CONCATENATE(,"<br/>",D2, "<br />", E2)

where C2 is the image URL column, D2 is a name column, and E2 is their contact info.
When entering the formula above I get a parse error.
I would like all those three to appear on the popup.

Any suggestions?

Re: including an image url in your map

Your best bet is to read through the tutorial that speak to this directly I think...it goes step by step with examples.
http://mapalist.blogspot.com/2009/01/adding-images-iframes-to-your-map.html
Sj

Re: including an image url in your map

Sj
I tried out the tutorial. still getting a parse error

Re: including an image url in your map

Lisa
The tutorial does not say how to refer to the photo saved in google doc.  the example is for eg...images/flags/iran.jpg - does this mean if my photo is called flower.jpg I type http://mapalist.com/flower.jpg??