not able to upload a spreadsheet

JoyceHutchins2
I clicked on Google Spreadsheet in Step 1a, then I clicked on Open My Google Documents in Step 1b.  Then it takes me to my Google Drive and I see my spreadsheet, but what do I do next?

Can I upload a MS excel spreadsheet that I created or does it have to be from the Google Spreadsheet template...if yes, where do I get a copy?

Re: not able to upload a spreadsheet

Help
Administrator
It has to be a Google Spreadsheet.  You can upload an Excel file to Google docs and choose to convert upon upload.  Alternatively, you can cut/paste from Excel to your Google Spreadsheet.