not mapping all points?

mrmoose97
OK, last year I created a crime map for our community and it worked just fine. All year, i added to the spreadsheet and it mapped new stuff ok as i went along. 179 total records

Ive just received the new data for January and decided to create a new map for this year. In google docs, i created a copy of the spreadsheet i used, deleted all the records in it, and filled it in with the new data. That way im certain i had the same format for my new map.

on here, i created a new map just the same as last year with 18 entries but  when i generate the map, it is only coming up with 4 or so mappoints.

is the geocoding system broken right now? is anyone else having similar problems?

Matt

Re: not mapping all points?

RW Cran
I am having exactly the same problem! System says all records acquired but definitely not displaying all.

Sometime it says I have un-mappable points so I edit data in google spreadsheet re try and the map is created again with points missing.

El

Re: not mapping all points?

Any chance the pins are on top of each other?  If you have 3 addresses that all say "chicago, IL 60035" then our solution has no way of differentiating the locations.  We simply plot the pins to the same location.