question about exporting map to google earth...

question about exporting map to google earth...

Mohanraj
Hi,

I know that there is no print capability with maplalist.com but how do I export the mapped results to google earth? I don't see any link to export to google earth. thanks

thanks

Re: question about exporting map to google earth...

Simply click on the little diskette icon below your map to save the map to a  KML/KMZ file.  You can then open it in Google Earth, Google Maps, etc.

Re: question about exporting map to google earth...

user1
Hi,
I can't find the diskette icon. Where do I find it? Can you include a screen shot?

Re: question about exporting map to google earth...

Help
Administrator
Bottom right on every map...