"Partial Success", unable to map about half of the addresses

"Partial Success", unable to map about half of the addresses

Milton
I have been running lists on MapAList for a long time and have not have any problem.  But starting from this past Wednesday (Sept 23), the list I put in MapAList invariably came back with half a list being rejected, with this message:

Partial Success.   Only 9 of 18 records were geocoded.
Potential Cause Respective Remedy & Action
a) Some addresses were invalid Correct invalid entries in spreadsheet. Edit SpreadSheetProcess Again
b) The address field assignments were incomplete Re-assign address fields Goto Previous Step
c) The geocoding services used were partially/wholly unavailable when the aquisition was attempted Attempt to re-process the existing records with existing field mappings.

I tried starting a new spreadsheet, splitting the addresses into multiple columns, concatenating addresses into one column, add postal codes (am in Canada), even using a different google account.  None of the attempts seem to resolve the problem.

The "rejects" also seems inconsistent.  I a list of about 20 last night and 15 of them were rejected.  This morning I ran the same list and only 6 were rejected.

Did anyone else ran into similar problem?

Re: "Partial Success", unable to map about half of the addresses

counterfireorg
I had a similar issue, turned out to be spaces at the end of City names, deleting spaces resolved problem...