I can't get to the spreadsheet I downloaded--it appeared, had data in it I didn't want, so I removed it, downloaded it again and now I can't pull it up from mapalist. It is in my google documents but I can't get it to show up in the list.
MapAList reads from the Google documents that are associated with the Google credentials you provided when you setup your MapAList account. We display all Google spreadsheets that exist and allow you to choose. There is no need to "download" anything.
We have had users experience problems when/if they have a blank row at the top of the spreadsheet(s) they are trying to map. If you have a blank row, it will have to be deleted.